Warranty & Coverage
- BB Furnishing’s products consist of natural, handmade materials. These products will therefore have the finishes and inherent properties of such materials. All leather products will have some minimal discoloration, scarring and irregular thickness (resulting in non-linear stitching). Customers acknowledge that they are fully aware of such variations and imperfections inherent in such materials and that these do not constitute defects.
- BB Furnishing’s regular-priced mattresses will have up to twelve (12) years warranty on spring system and other terms & conditions as provided by their respective suppliers. Bedframes, dining tables, sofas will have a one (1) year limited structural warranty beginning from the date of delivery of the product, unless otherwise stated. BB Furnishing will assist you in any warranty concern you may have, but please note it is the individual manufacturer who warranties the products, not BB Furnishing.
- The warranty provided by BB Furnishing and other respective suppliers only covers within Singapore. Notice of alleged defects must be given promptly upon discovery.
- Warranty is void if item is found abused, burnt, damaged, stained or misused against the normal and customary manner or in the opinion of service personnel that it is due to excessive wear and tear, and they will not be repaired or replaced.
- Furniture that has been improperly maintained will have its warranty voided. The use of inappropriate cleaning fluids, for example, will also void the warranty. Some mattresses come with special label tags and warranty will be voided if found removed.
- BB Furnishing’s warranty is not applicable if the item has been constantly placed outdoors or in a humid environment or in direct sunlight or any aggressive environment, or if the item has been used for non-domestic purposes (unless otherwise stated). The warranty does not cover for damage, defects as a result of fire, flood or other Acts of God.
- The warranty does not cover clearance, “As Is” items, display and discontinued items sold in warehouse sales. Free gifts are also not covered by warranty. Warranty also does not cover wear and tear items like fabric, and subjective measure like comfort.
- One to one exchange is only applicable if product defect is reported within seven (7) days of delivery, and upon the review from our service personnel or supplier to confirm manufacturer defects. Items like mattresses are not applicable for hygiene reason.
- Replacing items under warranty may take up to 4 weeks, especially for customized products. BB Furnishing reserves the rights to substitute other similar products of similar quality and pricing if original item is not available. Top up fee may be applicable.
- There will be a labor/transport charge of SGD100.00 + GST per service visit per location during the warranty period except for the first fourteen (14) days after delivery. BB Furnishing reserves the rights to schedule the servicing date and time. There is no servicing on Sunday.
- For any warranty claims, the BB Furnishing has the right to inspect the furniture concerned. Failure to provide access will void all warranty obligations. Dated proof of purchase and invoice must be presented to our service personnel at time of service.
- BB Furnishing’s obligations are to the original purchaser/recipient. Any warranty obligations are voided if title to the bedding or furniture is transferred to another party.
Updated: 30 May 2015